YetiCloud is looking for an executive assistant to work closely with the executive team and assist with daily activities.
- This position is on-site in Tysons, VA
- No experience required
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the executive team and assist with daily activities
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Handle general correspondence and communications for YetiCloud
- Coordinate with vendors
- Other duties as needed
What You'll Need
- Reliable transportation to and from Tysons, VA
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communications skills (English)
Nice to Have:
- Experience as an assistant or receptionist
- Experience with Google Docs or GSuite
In addition to your regular job functions, YetiCloud can offer voluntary opportunities to expand your role into other areas, including:
- Participate in the sales process
- Publish blogs on the company Medium publication
- Project management
- Technical writing
YetiCloud builds software that enables fast almost-real-time recovery from unplanned downtime. We hire awesome engineers that can bring creativity, excellence, and drive to our products. We are looking for engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that can contribute to the entire product development process from idea to implementation. We are a small startup and may require people to "wear multiple hats" at times, the ability to learn on your feet and adapt to new circumstances is critical for success.
Our Hiring Process
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. YetiCloud does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with YetiCloud.
YetiCloud is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Certain opportunities may have citizenship requirements; such opportunities will be clearly labelled and candidates informed of such requirements at the beginning of the hiring process.